This bicycle tour takes you through the nearby countryside of Hoi An to the well-known Tra Que Herb Village. Here you will see the farmers working their fields, and you will discover the cultivation of the different varieties of aromatic herbs grown in the region, and widely used in Vietnamese cuisine. The tour takes you across rice fields, where you will meet the few remaining families that continue to make the noodles that are an important ingredient in the famous Cao Lau noodle dish - a culinary specialty of Hoi An.
This 10km (6 mile) tour is enjoyable for the entire family, as it takes you over flat, easily cycled trails. Choose the evening tour to experience the magnificent sunset over the rice fields.
Start time : 08:00 Return at 10:00
Times and Dates: Organize every day, year-round.
Difficulty: Family tour. You will follow very easy, small, flat paths.
Distance: This tour is about 10 km (6 mile) with several stops.
Don’t forget: Suntan lotion - Hat or cap - Sun glasses.
- Children 6 years and up.
- 2 years and up as a passenger
- Maximum: 10 participants par group (unless otherwise requested).
- Cycling helmet available upon request.
- Children’s bicycle available, 6 years and over.
- Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request.
- Tandem bicycle available upon request.
COST PER PERSON IN VNĐ
Children 5 – 10 years old
Children under 5 years old
- Bicycle rental.
- A French or English language guide (please indicate your preference when making your reservations)
- Multiple visits and activities.
- Un accompagnateur if more than three participants in your group.
Booking : 01 day in advance at the Reception Lobby.