1. Coffee scrub (60 mins):
If you swoon when you pass a coffee bar, imagine that smell while the most fragrant of blends is smothered all over the body. This invigorating scrub utilizes the natural acids in coffee to remove dead skin cells and smooth away roughness while the rice and milk combine to tone tired skin
2. Purifying Scrub (60 mins):Renew your skin with this skin softening body exfoliation treatment using our special blend of natural sea salts blended with essential oils to leave the skin feeling fresh, smooth and revitalized.
3. Tamarind Scrub (60 mins):
A treatment specifically designed to deep cleanse and purify the body with a total skin exfoliation using natural fruit acid, which removes dead skin cells and whitens complexion. This treatment incorporates a body massage to moisturize the skin.
- 3 in 1 Treatments (Body scrub, Wrap & Massage)
1. Rejuvenating Body Delight (2 hours): Give your body a new skin. This treatment starts with a Tamarind Scrub to remove dead skin cell and gently prepare your skin for a Botanical body wrap. A relaxing massage which combines Swedish and traditional Thai Massage will provide you with a wonderful healing experience.
2. Rejuvenating Body Delight (2 hours): Let your senses experience this wonderful tropical treat. A salt scrub is applied to eliminate impurities and prepare your skin for Herbal wrap containing 100% natural ingredients. While your body is covered with banana leaves, that will eliminate toxic wastes and decongest your body by activating perspiration. Then let your mind distress with aroma therapy massage. This treatment is ideally suited to refine your skin and boost your metabolism denying your body cleansed and refined and your mind.
- Massage Therapies
1) Rejuvenating Body Delight (2 hours): Performed softly or bit more firmly, according to your desire and sensitivity, this massage will ease stress related tension
2) Hand Reflexology (30 mins ): The benefits of hand reflexology on all parts of the body compares to the technique with the better know and more widely practice foot reflexology.
3) Indian head massage (30 mins ): A traditional Ayurvedic massage is for the head, neck and shoulders, truly revitalizing, it is a more complete formula to lessen stress.
4) Foot reflexology (45 mins): Foot Reflexology is the theory that at the feet all organs and glands are represented. Some of the recognized benefits from receiving a reflexology treatment include increased circulation. Relaxation and release of tension from the body.
5) Swedish massage (60 mins): The ultimate relaxing massage using soothing hand movement to work into the muscle and soft tissues, relieving you from stress and tension.
6) Asian blend massage (60 mins): This massage is a combination of traditional and Swedish techniques, and is ideal for relieving aches, pains and strains.